Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Status as of December 18, 2013

The United States has been decimated.  I think most of the population is still here.  Population is poor and working.  The rich scooped up all the pretty people (mostly women) and left the country.

The infrastructure is intact.  Workers are working.  Transportation, Medical, and basic food services are operational.  Restaurants are open and bars.  However, only the "dumbasses" are left.  Advertisements are still pulling the able out and women into traps, but the younger generation is growing more wary and distrustful of those traps.

Essentially we own the country.

Currently the problem is lawyers.  Lawyers are in nearly all political posts and many believe themselves doing a good job, but they are essentially rewriting laws they don't like and enforcing administrative rules they have no authority to do.

Medicare is intact and the spigots are hooked up directly to the Federal Reserve, so medical is where the money is at.  It is inflationary, however, appears mostly contained (exported?).

I am in Staten Island living in a welfare system.  No cash.  Safe.  Trying to wake up the people around me.

I have sued the NYC Bar Association (not the licensing board, the lawyer association here) and won judgment.  They owe me $100 million and are in total denial.  They know that if they counter with libel or slander (I alleged sex-trafficking within trust funds), the publicity would force them to pay up.  I could use some help here.  I have no cash to file the attachment at the courthouse and I think I could use a lawyer's assistance.  It's the smartest and quickest route to restore the country to sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment